OUR GIFT TO YOU
Opened in 2013, our building is a gift to the community.
It is a place to gather and do great things.
You need to gather people to mobilize your efforts, train and make decisions…maybe even celebrate accomplishments!
AND you know the harsh reality of venue rates, equipment costs and scheduling issues.
Expenses like these can hold you back from progress.
As a leader, this can make you feel a bit defeated at times.
That’s why DMF offers free or low-cost meeting space to health organizations and nonprofits for:
meetings | conferences | training | classes | retreats | events
We don’t want a where to hold back the progress of your what, why and how of doing good.
Want to tour or schedule a space?
at Dakota Medical Foundation
The Atrium, with soaring 26-foot ceilings, offers an area for socializing before and after events.
- Relaxed, inspiring and naturally-lit
- Space to serve food to guests
the Alex Stern Foundation Board Room
The Alex Stern Foundation Board Room works well for those hosting board meetings,
small training events, and retreats.
- Seats 32 people
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for projecting presentations or webinars and video-conference meetings.
the Event Center
The Event Center room accommodates larger groups for training needs, conferences and events.
- 2,500-square-foot event center allows up to:
120 people at tables or
150 people seated town-hall style
- State-of-the art audiovisual equipment for projecting presentations or webinars
the Essentia Health
The Essential Health Teaching Kitchen is a full commercial kitchen that can be used to cater events in building. Great for cooking classes offered for food service and home food preparation.
- Seats 24 people
- Designed for demonstrations and hands-on learning
- Commercial and consumer appliances and equipment
- Multiple video cameras to broadcast food preparation presentations.