“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
Who We Are
We are a fast-paced organization that works to make the greatest impact possible on health and quality of life for the people in our region.
LEND A HAND UP
Dakota Medical Foundation (DMF) is seeking a highly professional, detail-oriented, tech-savvy individual to assist with a multitude of Lend A Hand Up operations to include giving platforms, social media, and office business processes that inspire generosity for families in medical crisis.
Scope of Position:
This position supports the program mission and the Lend A Hand Up Director by providing technical oversight of the program’s giving platform to include text and graphic content, as well as donation processes including fund development, activation, promotion, receipting, reporting, and data analysis to determine grant allocations and successful best practices. In addition to website management, this position supports the director and other DMF staff with communication and administrative responsibilities to engage, enhance and expand the program’s resources and reach.
Lend A Hand Up (LAHU)
Lend A Hand Up is a 501(c)3 nonprofit under Dakota Medical Foundation that has been partnering with caring community members since 2008 to raise financial help for families experiencing hardship due to a medical challenge. LAHU has raised nearly $19M to help more than 550 families since its inception through unique and comprehensive resources that inspire and enhance generosity.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications to include Word Press, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Design.
- Professional experience working with social media to include Facebook, Twitter, others.
- Knowledge/experience working with payment processing and data analysis preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Ability to work professionally and collaboratively with a variety of individuals.
- Willingness to expand knowledge and skills to excel in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Self-motivated and passionate to find meaning through hard work that serves a greater purpose.
Competitive wages and outstanding benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance; health savings account (HSA); 401(k) plan; earned time/paid time off and holidays; dependent care flexible spending account; and group life and long-term disability insurance. Certain benefits have eligibility requirements to participate.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Application screening will begin on July 12, 2021. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or by mail to:
Dakota Medical Foundation
Attn: Jessica Offerman, Director of Executive Operations
4141 28th Ave. S
Fargo, ND 58104